Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

"Happy Birthday Mom"

How do I begin to tell you how much I miss you? How do I tell you how much I love you. Everything you done in your life was out of your unconditional love for your children. Your life was very hard you struggled to raise 3 children on your own and give us a life full of love and happiness. You taught me how to have faith and believe in God. You made sure every birthday and holiday there were presents and food on the table and no matter how tired you was after working long hours in the glass factory you always had time to sit with me and tell me stories and give me hugs. We would laugh together and we would cry together happy for each other but afraid of where the next meal would come from or the money to pay the rent. You were beaten and bruised when I was very young and those scars will never heal in my heart of seeing you with black eyes or a bloody nose. I can remember holding ice on you and saying don't cry mommy I will take care of you and you would hug me and smile and tell me how much you loved me. You took us away from the abuse and we all took care of each other. Every time your birthday came around I would make you special cards or buy you something that a few penny's could buy. As I got older and married and had children you gave them that special love that only you could give. If I could just see you just one more time and sit with you and hug you and tell you how much I love you I would give anything for that. But I am here and you are there but I feel your love and kindness every single day of my life and I miss you with all my heart. So Happy Birthday Mom when I see you again we sing song those songs that we use to. We tell each other those stories like we use to. And I will get that hug that always made me feel so safe and secure. Your always in my prayers and your always in my dreams. Thank you for your undying love you gave to me.Happy Birthday

Your Son Danny

No comments: