Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"Writing For Me"

When I write I am free. When I write , I write for me. Satisfaction of a rhyming line. Knowing there me. Knowing there mine. Take me away to the dark side of the moon. Or a warm and breezy day in the middle of June. Sailing away on the ocean tide. Feeling warm and safe inside. No one there to bother me. Or tell me who I should be. I am a king ,a hero or a little boy. Anything that brings me joy. I can take a magic carpet ride. I can be seen or I can hide. I can climb a mountain or fish in a lake I can just be me and not be fake. And I really don't care if anyone sees. Because when I'm writing I'm writing for me

3 comments:

Kristy Rulebreaker said...

Very nice. :) I feel the same way while writing. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Kristy :)

Kristy Rulebreaker said...

You are welcome!:)