Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

"In the Garden Of My Mind"

In the garden of my mind.
I can grow so many things.
No matter what the season.
Winter, fall, summer, or spring.
Planting seeds of hope and love.
Prayers and promises to God above.
Weeding out the evil seeds.
With kindness, caring, and good deeds.
Never letting evil grow.
Trying to reap the things you sow.
But sometimes it's hard to grow things right.
When your mind is trapped in a long dark night.
And your looking for sunshine and the watering rain.
But you're just stuck in a drought of pain.
You look for help and no ones there.
And your garden is dead and oh so bare.
Turn to God to he will bring the sun.
He will help you get your garden done.
You will reap your harvest and you will find.
Prayers are the seeds.
For the garden of your mind.


 

2 comments:

Gill Barnes said...

I love this. Gave me that 'Aww, so sweet' feeling...

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind words