Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

"A Simple Plan"

I wish for wishes on silver dishes.
And dreams on golden platters.
Memories sweet..perfect, complete.
And everything that matters.
Shooting stars and bright sunshine.
Singing songs and nursery rhymes.
Children's laughter, Bedtime prayers.
Talking to the man upstairs.
Golden sunsets, Bright blue skies.
Colors of a rainbow that fill my eyes.
A morning dove.....butterflies.
And everything I've realized.
That God has given me.
Just trying to be a simple man.
Helping others when I can.
And living with a simple plan.
Is what I'm trying do.
Time is precious..It moves on.
One day were here and then were gone.
So look at all these simple things.
And all the joy that life can bring.
Being rich is not about money.
It's a smile...A laugh...or a day that's sunny.

No comments: