Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Expressions"

Will you read these words I write?
When my days have turned to night.
Will my expressions be loud and clear?
Will they be words you want to hear?
When my hour glass runs out of time.
When I have nothing left to rhyme.
Will someone yell out and call my name?
Will things be different or stay the same?
Will you believe my words are true?
When those words say I love you?
Please don't think that for one minute.
My life was nothing without you in it.
Wishes dreams and shooting stars.
Images and reflections of who you are.
Every single breath you take.
Perfect memories and bad mistakes.
Every single word you say.
And every wish for one more day.
Every time you felt alone.
Thinking about the great unknown.
Smile and laugh and keep on giving.
And live the life that you are living.
And when your time has come to go.
Make peace with God. And then you'll know.
Everything happens for a reason.
And when your in life's final season.
Every moment you had in time.
And every word you tried to rhyme.
Your life will not have been lived in vain.
If someone,somewhere remembers your name.
Never be afraid of what's to come.
Because its stupid and it's crazy and rather dumb.
Just live each moment and live each day.
And get down on your Knees and pray.
And just thank God for who you are.
And rainbows, sunsets, and shooting stars.
Because Heavens just around the bend.
Be happy for today and don't fear the end. ~Dan Greene~







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!