Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

"Lost Words"

Lately I can't find the words I need to write. They use to come so easy to me. So many things going through my mind I cannot concentrate on the one thing I love to do. Maybe the words I want to write do not have the same meaning as they did before. My heart is just not in it. Funny how something that you love so much at times can seem like such a chore. But I will not give up I will just keep writing and rambling even if it seems useless. Someday my words will come back to me. And when they do maybe they will be even better then before. Maybe then my heart will open again and the words will flow like a great river swelled by the spring rains. But right now at this point in my life they only seem to trickle like a leaky faucet. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. Maybe the gratification of what I write needs to come from me and not someone else. Maybe I need to write for me and not worry so much what the ones who read my words think of them. Yes that's it....that's what I lost self confidence and pride. After all when I reread something that I have written I'm the one that needs to smile and say WOW good job. But until that day comes I will continue to just ramble on.

No comments: