Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

"Those Days"

For a time you walked with me.
We helped each other through stormy seas.
I was important for a time.
You loved the words that I would rhyme.
All those gray skies turned to blue.
On those days I walked with you.
But those days have passed me by.
Wondering how and wondering why.
Now not knowing what you do.
Not like those days I walked with you.
With every single passing day.
The road you walk seems further away.
And I have no clue what you might do.
Not like those days I walked with you.
But those days we walked together.
Through the rain and stormy weather.
Will stay forever in mind.
Like a treasure that's hard to find.
But may I ask one thing of you.
Where ever your life might take you to.
Think of me once in awhile.
And when you do I hope you smile.
And I hope some memories you will treasure.
On those days we walked together.
  

No comments: