Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Don't Get in bad Habits"

Found a round old bottle.
Laying on the ground.
I picked it up, I brushed it off.
And I heard a funny sound.
Someone said hey Mr.
Can you help me please?
I looked around but saw no one.
Then I began to sneeze.
As I wiped this old bottle off.
And I looked inside.
I saw a little person there.
He yelled my name is Clyde.
I thought I was going crazy.
I could not believe my eyes.
So I ask Clyde how he got in there.
Then Clyde began to cry.
He said I am a Babbitt from the land of Creez.
They put me in this bottle because I make them sneeze.
I seem to be a bother to everyone I meet.
But I'm really kind , I'm really nice, and even rather sweet.
I looked at Clyde and said to him you do seem very nice.
But it seems you make me sneeze.
So I'm offering some advice.
Lets get you out of that bottle.
And see what makes you tick.
I have a tiny microscope and we can do this rather quick.
I took Clyde home and shook him out and laid him on a plate.
I got out my tiny microscope, and began to investigate.
He seemed to be quite normal as he was laying there.
Then all at once I seen something's deep inside Clyde's hair
I zoomed in a little closer and I saw them yes in deed.
All through out Clyde's hair were tiny pepper seeds.
So I washed his hair with a drop of soap.
And combed it very nice. 
And then I looked again for a detection of that nasty spice.
I put my nose real close to him and I did not sneeze.
 And I told him that he's ready to go back to the land of Creez.
He thanked me very kindly for helping him that day.
I took him back to where I found him.
And sent him on his way.
The moral of this story is to always take the time.
To help someone when you can and be honest true and kind.
And never judge and never hate and don't get in a bad habit.
Even if its a little guy that happens to be a Babbitt.





No comments: