Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

"Magic Places"

In the corner of my own little world.
I can dream of magic places.
No worries, no cares, no evil stares.
And smiles on everyone's faces.
Dreaming  in my perfect world.
Where everything is right.
Sunshine, blue skies, rainbows.
And the moon so big and bright.
Never feeling lonely, sad, or insecure,
Being strong and confident.
Not weak or immature.
Never watching life go by.
Or feeling like I want to cry.
I am the perfect person.
In everything I do.
Speaking clear and speaking loud.
Never feeling lost in a crowd.
Yes that's my perfect world.
But back here in reality.
Life can be a stormy sea.
So play the hand that you are given.
Push ahead and keep on liven.
And pray for all you have achieved.
Just have faith and believe.
And God will help you win your races.
And help you find your Magic places.


No comments: