Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

"A Friends Dream"

I was really wanting to write a story or a poem today but was having trouble. I had some thoughts about what I wanted to write but things were just not coming together for me. I started several stories but ended up canning them because they just didn't seem like what I was looking for. I was just about to scratch the whole idea of writing today because my mind really wasn't into it. I had some other things on my mind that were troubling me and they were taking over my thoughts. So I decided to go to Facebook and check things out there I very rarely go there anymore because I was tired of reading all the drama of everyone else's lives. As I was scrolling down through me newsfeed I was thinking to myself why did I even come here nothing ever changes.Just then the little red notification popped up in my messages informing me someone had sent me a message. So I opened it up and it was from a friend that I haven't talked to in quite awhile. She said she wanted to share a dream she had with me and she said she thought I might enjoy it. So I read it and it really moved me. I asked her if I could share her dream to my blog and write a story about it. She told me I could do that so here is her dream.............

I had a dream last night that I was trying to revive a cute little fish in my hand by dropping water by it's mouth and gently rubbing water over the pale creature's small lifeless body. Each time I did that it would awaken and it's color would be brillant again. I kept doing this repeatedly until I found a fish bowl that was completley algae ridden. I cleaned this fish bowl the best I could with one hand because I didn't want to lay the fish down. I woke up before seeing myself place the fish in the bowl. I believe that this dream was about my life and how God forgives me. He revives me and cleanses me everytime I fail him.......

I thanked my friend for sending me her dream and I thought alot about that dream she had and it made perfect sense to me. God finds ways to show all of us how much he loves us. And he finds ways to help us and pass his word from one person to another. I was struggling to write and he found away to help me. Through my friend. And he found away to help her with her struggles. So I'm passing this on because it is such a great message. And I want to praise his name....Thank you father for the gentle ways you show us how you are always there if we take the time to listen and to have faith in you......~AMEN~.........~Dan Greene~

No comments: