Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"A swarm of Nub Dubblers "

One day I went fishing in a pond near my house. The sun was shining it was quite as a mouse. Then all of a sudden I heard something dubblin. It was a swarm of Nub Dubblers they were flying around. They are creepy black bugs with a face like a clown. Nub Dubblers are long and really quite thin they will bite you and scratch you and lay eggs on your skin. I gathered all my stuff and ran quickly away. Because I forgot my Nub Dubbler spray. First they will bite you and then they will scratch and you'll be in deep trouble if there eggs start to hatch. Baby Nub Dubblers are called Nib Dibblers and there so hard to remove because there fast little critters. Those little Nib Dibblers can be very mean and they hide in those places that are real hard to clean. If you let a Nib Dibbler turn into a Nub Dubbler you must lay on a bed in a suit made of rubber. And every 4 hours you must light a candle and drink hot black coffee in a cup with a handle. So a word of advice if your going to go fishing and a swarm of Nub Dubblers come buzzing and hissing. There are only 2 choices......Run quickly away......or remember to pack your Nub Dubbler spray!!!!! ~Dan Greene~

No comments: