Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"A man named Bart Martin"

I was walking one day just singing a song. When A fella yelled to me.Hey your singing all wrong! I was quite taken back by the comment he made. As he was leaning against that tree in the shade. So I stopped and I said what's a wrong with my song? And why do say I'm singing all wrong? My name is Bart Martin and I sing for a living you have a great voice but your not really singing. You need to have spark! And you need to have shine! But your spark is not sparking and your shine needs refined! When I sing I reach down to that deep special place and I sing loud and proud with a smile on my face. So I ask him to sing and he sang very nice. And I thanked him for all of his great advice. He said close your eyes . Reach down. To that deep special place that you haven't quite found. Think of a sunset or think of ice cream. Or think of your favorite most wonderful dream. Think of the things the mean most to you. Now give it a try. Lets see how you do. And when I started singing I knew right away. All those things he was trying to say. I found that deep place and I sang very well. I sang loud and proud and Bart Martin could tell. He said. Now that's singing! And I smiled at Bart. And he said singing is singing when it comes from your heart!!!!! ~Dan Greene~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whimsical and fun .