Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Me and my words"

Lost in clouds of uncertainty. Never knowing what to say. Finding peace in solitude. I speak only to me. And I understand myself completely. No explanations needed. No guilt. No one to please but me. No one to tell me the things I've done are wrong when they felt so right. No one to hurt. No one to feel guilty. Trusting in my heart. Needing badly to find myself. How did I lose me? Given a second chance at life. But not knowing how to live it. Trying to speak clearly but my words are the wrong ones. Just wanting to do things right. Just wanting to please. But end up disappointing. So I retreat to the one thing that never disappoints me. The one thing that brings me peace. My writing. I can be me or anyone I want to be. I can write happy things when I'm sad. Or just write my thoughts so I can reread them. Good therapy for a troubled mind. When I ask God to help me he tells me to write. He tells me to trust in the things that are truly me. I know he is there and I know he will help me. That's my peace." Me and my words"

No comments: