Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

"If I was a bug what bug would I be?"

If I was a bug what bug would I be? A big ugly spider. Or a little brown flea. Would I be a bug with big floppy wings? Or maybe a bug with a stinger that stings. Maybe a butterfly that floats through the air. Or a yucky old Beatle with long curly hair. I could be a grasshopper that hops all day long. Or a noisy old cricket singing his song. I could be a ant that works on his hill or maybe a mill worm that lives in a mill. I could be black or green or bright red. Or a bug with 6 eyes on the top of his head. I could be a bug that digs holes in the ground. That buzzes and clicks when I'm walking around. I could live in a tree. I could live by the sea. If I could be any bug that I wanted to be. But I'm not a bug I'm just an old man. Who writes words that rhyme when ever I can. Being a bug is what I thought of today. I guess I'm just buggy. What can I say!!!!

No comments: