Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

"Dreams of Summer Places"

Drifting off to summer places. Laughs and smiles and friendly faces. Dreams of summer on a cold winters night. Take the chill away. It feels so right. All by myself in a world of illusions. Away from reality and all it's confusion. Just being who I need to be. Not bothering no one just being me.  No expectations, No explanations. Just treating my mind to a nice vacation. No worries, No cares, No one to please. Just the sun in my face and a warm summer breeze. A drive to the mountains. To a place I know. A place of serenity where time moves slow. A roaring campfire on a cool spring night. Sparkling red embers that glow so bright. So call me a dreamer. Or call me crazy. But I love those dreams of days that are lazy. Because they are dreams that I know will come true. When these cold gray days turn warm and blue. So I'll sit here and dream of those times of my life. When things seem perfect. And things seem right. I look forward to the day I can plan my release. And drive to the mountains to find my peace.

No comments: