Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"CALVARY"

CALVARY
In everything I say or do.....I am nothing without you.....In my times of despiration....You give me hope and inspiration.....You suffered for me on Calvary Hill....And you let no one break your will.....You showed me what I'm living for.....And how do get to Heavens door....I turn to you when I am weak....When I am sad....When things look bleak.....You hung there on that cross for me....In all that pain...And Misery....You forgave the one's that caused your pain.....As you hung there in that pouring rain...When I think of this my troubles seem small....With your love I will stand tall...That crown of thorns upon your head....The scars and the tourture....And the blood you shed.....And when you spoke those words so true....."Forgive them Father they don't know what they do"........~Dan Greene~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great reminder of the sacrifice he made for us

Unknown said...

There was no greater sacrifice then his