Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

"The memory game"

A memory game I used to play with my friends. I think there are only two people that I can recall could ever repeat all  10 of these. I don't remember where I got them from so many years ago but I do remember all  10 of them. Now repeat after me!!!!!

1. One duck
2. Two hens
3. Three squawking geese
4. Four limerick oysters
5. Five pourpulent porpoise's
6. Six pair of Don Eltorverseo's trousers
7. Seven thousand masadoneions in full battle array 
8. Eight brass monkeys from the ancient sacred crypts of Egypt
9. Nine orthopedic , sympathetic , diabetic , old men on roller skates who has a prepastiney towards persecution and slough 
10. Ten  Spherical , lyrical , diabolical , denims of the deep who can all stall around the corner of the quivery, the quail, and the quay all at the same time.   

No comments: