Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

"Blind and Deaf"

If I was a blind man....Would I hear with my ears all the things I would long to see with my dead eye's?.....If I was a deaf man...... Would I wonder what it's like to hear a song being sung when I all I could do is read the words but not hear the sweet music?....I think people with these handicaps think about these very things every single day of there lives.....I thank God for my eye's to see all the beauty that he has given us....I thank him for all the sounds of sweet music and the sweet relaxing call of a morning Dove....I feel blessed that I was given all my sense's......But it's funny how some people with the ability to see can be blind to the beauty that surrounds them....And it's funny how some people with the ability to hear are deaf to certain things...And only hear what they want to hear......I say to these people....Look hard with your eye's and see the beauty of everything....Because a blind man prays for that everyday....And listen to everything not just what you want to hear....A deaf man prays for that everyday.....Moral of the story is this....Simple things that we take for granted should never be overlooked....Why?....Because tomorrow these things could be gone....Life is that way....Always changing....So take the best of what God has given you....And smile.....And pray for the one's that can see but are blind.....And the ones that can hear but choose not too.....~Dan Greene~

No comments: