Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

"Your Always There"


Capturing the beauty of a sunrise...And how I can see it in my minds eye...When I need something to make me feel like someone is looking out for me.....Rebirth....A new start.....The beginning of a brand new day.....His way of telling me to believe that what I see is eternial....And it's beauty will never die......His quest to make me see that even when I feel alone someone is there to comfort me........I look to things like a sunrise.....A sunset.....A rainbow.....Or the beauty of a field of wild flowers.....Because when I see these things....And how good they make me feel....It strenghtens my faith...Because something so beautiful as all those things....Has to be here for a reason.....But the trick is that you have to see the beauty and take the time to soak it in....And stop and smell the rose's.....Just want you to know Dear Lord....I get it....And thanks...When I need you....Your always there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

No comments: