Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

"My House"


If you walk in my house.....I want you to see....All the great thing's that house's can be....Look up to the ceiling....Look down to the floor...I'm 99% certain and 100% sure.....If you look in the kitchen....If you walk down the hall....And you look at my pictures...Hanging there on the wall...There are mom's and there are dad's....there are daughter's and son's.....Laughing and smiling...Having all sorts of fun....You can look down below...You can look way above....My house is filled with all kinds of love...So make yourself at home...And take the grand tour...There are house's that just house's....But mine is much more...And I really sure hope you can stay for awhile....And I really sure hope you can leave with a smile....I'm so glad you could come...And I'm so glad you could see....That I am my house....And my house is all me.......~Dan Greene~

No comments: