Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

"Count me in"

When you set sail....Or fly away....Or have a dream of yesterday......Or daydream of an ocean blue....Count me in....I'll go with you......Magic sunsets...Shooting stars.....Jupiter....Neptune.....Saturn...Mars......Building castles in the sand.....Come on let's go......Take my hand.....Let's go back in time....To High school day's......Lighting bugs...And summer haze......Your first car.....Your ...first date.....Your first kiss.....Awesome and great......I guess when you read this it shows my age....and now I'm on another page.......Times of youth have slipped right by......There just a twinkel in my eye.....But when I write it take's me there....And the gray is gone from my hair.....Just for a minute....A second or two.....Count me in I'll go with you.......~Dan Greene~

No comments: