Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

"Love is All"


You whispered something in my ear last night while I was sleeping.....You told me how amazing this place is.....Better then you ever imagined it could be.....You told me all your pain is gone.....You had a big smile on your face.....You said... I ask if I could come and see you.....I wanted to say thank you.....I said what are you thanking me for???...You told me "LOVE"....."LOVE" is what I'm thanking you for.....Some people live there lives full of anger and hate....And they never take the time to "LOVE".......In my darkest hour you where there and you where not ashamed to show your "LOVE" for me......This is what I'm thanking you for.....So smile and continue to "LOVE" because..."LOVE IS ALL".....And you said I want you to know one more thing.....and I said what's that??? And you said "there is beer in Heaven!!!!! ".....I woke up smiling this morning the first time in a very long time.....Thanks for the visit my dear friend I miss you.....

No comments: