Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

"Tattered and Torn"

Come to me when your tattered and torn.....And seeking shelter from the storm....When your lost on the mountain.....And your afraid you'll fall....When things seem pointless and your life feels small......When your river is high...And your water is deep.....When you just want to rest....But you can't seem to sleep.....When you feel like you've reached the end or your rope......When your heart is breaking and you can't seem to cope......Just close your eye's...Call out for me.....I will guide your ship...On the stormy sea......I will share your burden's.....I will ease your pain.....I will keep your warm.....In the pouring rain......My love is strong....My love is true.....Like day I hung on that cross for you.....~Dan Greene~

No comments: