Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

These words I speak"

I wonder lost sometimes with no apparent direction to take. Lost in a sea of emotions. Thinking of the past thinking of the present and thinking of the future. Hoping I can find a road that leads me to my destiny. Holding on to faith. Trying to find my voices in the wind. Shaking and shivering from the ice cold grasp of loneliness. Wanting to be like others but wanting to be myself. Looking for a dream like a needle in a hay stack. Break me away from the pouring rain of depression and let me find the rainbow of love. Remove all that is uncaring and unsharing and the selfish souls that dwell within the boundaries of my life.Take no pity on me for I am the only one who walks in my shoes. I am the only one who can find my destiny. Fear not these words I speak because they are me they are the life I have chosen and most of all I walk with them everyday. My writing is my destiny and these words I write bring pleasure to a tired soul.... ~Dan Greene~

No comments: