Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

"How come I don't have wings to fly"

Big red balloons I see in the sky.....And a blue spackeled cack went flying by.....I sit here and I wonder and I ask myself why.....How come I don't have wings to fly??...What would it be like?......Would it be lots of fun???.. To be up near the clouds and close to the sun....I could see all the towns that are all close to mine......Like Summerville....Happy Hollow or Lonesome Pine.....I would see all the people down there in those towns....Running and jumping and playing around.....Above the chimney's......Up near the clouds.....Away from everything noisey and loud.......I would see the playground where I go each day to meet David Dundee and Robby McVay......I would fly to the ocean if I had a notion....in a soaring and fluttering and fast kind motion.....I would look at the water.....I would look at the sand.....I would fly with the seagulls with my wings in my hand.....So I think I might try this.....I might try to fly......Then I won't have a reason to ask myself why!!!!!!!

No comments: