Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

"The Gift of Kindness"

Give of yourself the gift of kindness......Give of yourself the gift of understanding.....Give of yourself your time......Not only at Christmas but the whole year through......God Bless all who are dealing with things in there lives that are hardships and may not seem that important to you and me.....Listen to those people and what there really trying to say.....And to what their dealing with......I give thanks everyday..... For each day.... And for the chance to have one more day......Today was awesome and I hope tomorrow is too.....But if it isn't I will still give thanks for that day......Help people around you enjoy there lives....Smile at them.....Talk to them....Let them cry on your shoulder.......Be someone they can count on.....If tomorrow dosen't come for me.....Then I know I have been blessed and I know I can be thankful for every single day that I have been given on this earth.....And I have learned you don't take any of those days for granted....If I could place time in a bottle......The first thing that I'd like to do.....Is to save everyday like a treasure and then.... Again I would spend them with you....And old Jim Croche song that means so very much to me......Merry Christmas everyone and if I'm here to write again tomorrow I hope I can write something that will make you smile.........:).....~Dan Greene~

No comments: