Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

"When a different wind blows"


Through my eye's....How I see things now....Being a lung cancer survivor....
A different wind blows...then the one I used to know...and it chills me to the bone...suffering and pain...gray skies and rain...afraid and all alone...Lost in the darkness of a man made hell..Stuck at the bottom of a wishing well...I try to climb out I stumble I fall...I scream my lungs out...can you hear me cry??...Eating away at my body and mind..running a race and I'm so far behind.....For those who lost this race called life..My heart cries out to you..Why was I a lucky one???...and one of oh so few...Maybe I was meant to see...Just what life can really be...I am so thankful for each day...that I'm the one that got to stay...and when i feel that different wind blow...when someone's in pain and there suffering shows...I feel there pain...and there heartache too...it makes me sad it makes me blue....and through it all God wanted me to see just how precious life can be.........

No comments: